Link To Apply For NERC Recruitment 2022
Link To Apply For NERC Recruitment 2022 Are you a self-motivated, career-oriented, and highly motivated individual who aspires to achieve success in a professional setting? If you’re interested in joining the NERC team, use the link below to start your application.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory body established by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005 on October 31, 2005.
You may want to also check NCS Supplementary Recruitment 2022 Exam Date, Venue And Time
Application are invited in the following department:
1) Office of the Chairman
- Principal Manager – Internal Audit
- Senior Manager – Internal Audit
- Principal Manager – Protocol
- Deputy General Manager –
- Manager – New Media
- Assistant Manager – New Media
2) Legal, Licensing and Compliance
- Analyst I – Licensing
- Principal Manager – Legal
- Principal Manager – Compliance
- Senior Manager – Compliance
- Assistant Manager – Compliance
- Deputy General Manager – Legal
3) Consumer Affairs
- Assistant Manager – Customer Complaints
- Analyst I – Customer Complaints
- Analyst I – Consumer Enlightenment and Education
- Assistant Manager – Customer Service Standards
- Analyst I – Customer Service Standards.
4) Markets Competition and Rates
Markets Competition and Rates
Principal Manager – Tariff and Rates
Senior Manager – Tariff and Rates
Manager – Tariff and Rates
Assistant Manager – Tariff and Rates
Analyst I – Tariff and Rates
Senior Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Analyst I – Market Analysis and Competition
- Senior Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
5) Engineering, Performance and Monitoring
- Senior Manager – System Planning
- Senior Manager – Transmission Services
- Manager – Transmission Systems Operations
- Senior Manager – Distribution
- Manager – Engineering Standards
- Assistant Manager – Network Safety
- Assistant Manager – Generation Safety
- Manager – Performance Monitoring
- Manager – Metering Standards
- Assistant Manager – Metering Standards
- Manager – Generation Services
- Assistant Manager – Generation Services
6) Planning, Research and Strategy
- Principal Manager – Corporate Planning Strategy
- Principal Manager – Renewable Energy
- Principal Manager – Research (Data Aggregation Platform)
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Planning and Strategy (CPS)
- Assistant Manager – Research Analytics
- Analyst I – Data Aggregation Platform (DAP)
- Analyst I – Research Analytics
7) Finance and Management services.
- Analyst I – Human Resources
- Analyst I – Software/IT Support
- Analyst II – IT Support
- Manager – Accounts
- Assistant Manager – Accounts
- Analyst I – Accounts
- Analyst II – Accounts
- Analyst I – Front Desk Officer
- Analyst II – Front Desk Officer
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should apply via this link https://careers.nerc.gov.ng/home
Please see the guidelines below on how to apply for NERC Recruitment 2022.
- To see a list of open positions, go to the Vacancies dropdown above, read the job description, and then apply using the button below.
- Create an account on the register page to begin using the application.
- Look for the verification link in your inbox and click it to confirm your account.
- Complete the application step by step; the platform allows you to save and resume later, allowing you to work at your own leisure.
You may want to also check Link To Apply For NPC Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment 2022-2023 Census
Note: All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
Thanks for using our platform to know how to apply for NERC recruitment 2022 and Link To Apply For NERC Recruitment 2022