Job Vacancies for LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is a global growth firm. For greater than 45 years, we now have labored on the frontlines of worldwide growth, tackling basic social and financial growth issues attributable to inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering outcomes that matter in some 80 international locations.
Our growth options flip concepts into influence by bringing collectively contemporary combos of experience and innovation throughout a number of disciplines. Our shoppers embrace worldwide growth businesses, worldwide lending establishments, non-public companies and philanthropies, and nationwide governments.
We recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: LGA Coordinator
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto
Start Date: January 2020 – August 2025
The objective of the five-year (2020-2025) “State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness” (“State2State”) Activity is to extend the accountability, transparency and effectiveness of chosen state and native governments (LGAs) in Nigeria. This will probably be achieved by: strengthening governance programs (with a concentrate on public monetary administration [PFM] and procurement, in addition to monitoring and analysis) associated to the supply of companies in key sectors (primary schooling, major well being care, and water, sanitation and hygiene [WASH]); growing authorities responsiveness to citizen wants and priorities; and enhancing authorities and civil society capability to handle battle (by means of work on prevention, mitigation and reconciliation with the identical sectoral companions, not stand-alone help to the police or judiciary).
State2State will obtain this objective by facilitating the strengthening of subnational governance programs in a sustainable method, supporting the efforts of native reformers and constructing on locally-derived options together with, to the extent potential, reforms already working in different components of Nigeria.
- The LGA Coordinators will assist the implementation of all features of State2State at the LGA Level.
- They will individually present assist to their respective LGA Managers actions and guarantee related LGA interventions inside the state.
- The LGA Coordinators will work with accomplice LGAs utilizing our State-LGA Interface Assessment Tool to establish formal and casual relationships governing subnational governance – and assist choose LGAs, contemplating these with the strongest IGR performance potential and the capability for sustained service enhancements.
- The LGA Coordinators will apply the Local Government Performance Index (LGPI) as a baseline for LGA capability and to establish State2State interventions; assist in strengthening LGA budgeting and planning procedures and procurement processes whereas adapting present citizen guides to the price range and co-create CSO grants to lift price range literacy; will work with native companions to mitigate battle by utilizing grants to forge partnerships between state, LGA establishments and CSOs to assist participatory mechanisms for dialogue on price range priorities.
- The incumbents will present coaching and mentoring to LGA finance and administration employees on growing programs for extra rigorous controls on LGA expenditures; will assist the event of a medium-term income technique and a complete evaluation and replace of state charge constructions.
- S / he’ll assist the initiatives service supply by working with the M&E workforce to ascertain KPIs that stream right down to the LGA degree on well being, schooling, and WASH services; observe enhancements at the LGA ranges in all areas of governance together with auditing, budgeting and planning, and procurement processes; whereas the State groups harness reforms inside the states, the LGA Coordinators will lengthen the push for reforms to the native degree and can spend at least a day to every week of their state workplaces, touring to LGAs to work out of LGA workplaces.
- Reporting: The LGA Coordinators will report back to the LGA Managers.
- A related degree or HND in Social Sciences, Development Studies, and so on.
- At least 5 (5) years of demonstrated expertise in native authorities work within the profitable implementation of worldwide growth actions, with choice given to governance actions below a USG instrument, associated to technical space of the place.
- An means to handle relationships and a sound understanding of institutional change in advanced environments;
- Flexible, means to work each as a person and as a workforce member and below stress in what generally is a harsh surroundings
- Good planning, organizational and negotiation abilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- A logical strategy to fixing issues
- Basic laptop abilities significantly Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English, Hausa and / or different native languages is required
- Ability to speak successfully with a wide range of audiences together with LGA employees, and neighborhood leaders;
- An glorious understanding of economic and technical supply, monitoring and analysis of program influence and reporting towards outcomes;
- Demonstrates glorious undertaking administration abilities to agreed timescales (timelines, targets, donor necessities)
- A broad vary of expertise together with logistics, coaching and capability constructing means
- An understanding of, and dedication to, equal alternative service supply.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: NigeriaGovernance@dai.com Please checklist the title of the place and placement you might be making use of for within the topic line of your e mail.
Note: Women, people with disabilities and younger people are inspired to use
Application Deadline Friday, 4th December, 2020.
# Job Vacancies for LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates