Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was integrated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest worldwide financial institution within the nation. It supplies a variety of economic merchandise and providers to company and industrial clients, monetary establishments and public sector organizations. It provides deposit and mortgage merchandise, international transaction providers, money administration, gross sales and buying and selling, company finance and funding banking merchandise.
The firm was previously generally known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and modified its identify to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in whole property. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
- Provide assist to the Citi Country Finance Officer (CFO) to guard the Franchise and to make sure Citi is appropriately managing Finance associated dangers because it impacts the enterprise actions within the nation.
- Oversee the administration and audit of Internal Capital Adequacy Process (ICAAP) and be sure that ICAAP is embedded inside the Bank’s capital planning
- Proactively establish and resolve nation finance points, supporting the monetary reporting, management and administration of authorized autos in compliance with authorized and regulatory necessities.
- Administer and assist the Funds Transfer Pricing coverage of the Bank and present partnership / assist to the companies.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Ensuring that accounting complies with Corporate and native usually accepted accounting ideas and regulatory accounting tips
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Process (ICAAP) and dealing with all queries associated to ICAAP because it pertains to capital planning and administration
- Advice the CFO and senior administration of the monetary and regulatory ramifications of any moral and enterprise follow issues that come up inside the nation.
- Responding to inner and exterior inquiries (together with regulatory inquiries) in coordination with Citi company workplaces.
- Lead or take part in any disaster administration investigations which will have monetary implications.
- Establish and preserve acceptable documentation/controls to make sure the integrity of economic, regulatory and administration data.
- Create efficient management surroundings to make sure adherence with all inner and exterior insurance policies and procedures. Coordinate audits and inner opinions. Establish a course of to make sure all vital reporting capabilities are working successfully and effectively.
- Responsible for compliance with native tax legal guidelines, switch pricing and tax planning the place relevant, together with liaising with the assorted areas of the financial institution and tax consultants concerned in tax compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with native regulatory and tax reporting necessities.
- Ensuring inner controls are in place and working successfully.
- Ensuring that acceptable statutory audits and examinations are performed.
- Ensuring that the monitoring of corrective actions for inner, administration Risk and Management Control Assessments (“MCA”) and exterior audits are diligently carried out.
- Involvement with main points within the varied companies that would give rise to the regulatory issues or franchise dangers.
- Interact with the assorted enterprise items inside the Bank together with protection groups, merchandise and Risk.
- Ensure that the management surroundings stays secure and sound by liaising with Operational Risk Management (ORM), Compliance and the Regulatory Reporting Governance Committee (RRGC).
- Act as regulatory liaison by proactively coping with the necessities of the Central Bank of Nigeria and different regulators.
- Responsible for oversight over taxes which can be relevant to the Bank.
Academic Qualification / Other Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree or equal in any self-discipline plus a related greater Degree
- Possession of ACA, ACCA, CFA or different related skilled qualification or related greater degree required”
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduation expertise, of which 10 Years have to be in Banking
- 3 Years as Senior Manager or equal degree with expertise in at least three (3) main areas of banking operations.
- Analytical and Financial Skills: applicant should have understanding of the Firm’s financials, stability sheet and revenue statement with ICG Product data, capacity to discern key drivers and danger/alternatives.
- Communication expertise: might be interacting with the senior administration within the franchise, on quite a lot of internally pushed and function-driven deliverables.
- Experience in Citi reporting processes or Product processing group might be an added benefit.
- Good data of banking merchandise and enterprise
- Knowledge of financial institution’s techniques, e.g. Flexcube, Smart, Pearl, and so on.
- Teamwork/Relationship Management: the place requires in depth teamwork, partnership and collaboration throughout Finance and different capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications expertise
- Ability to handle and encourage a workforce of finance professionals.
- Good teamwork and undertaking administration expertise.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power level and phrase workplace software program.
- Good Accounting expertise
- Financial Modeling and analytical expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
citibank nigeria limited recruitment 2021 for Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager
Apply ahead citibank nigeria restricted recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria