The Presidency has once more reacted to the full audio tape launched by the camp of the Peoples Democratic Party, the place Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi was said to have lambasted the President Muhammadu Buhari authorities.
Presidential aide on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi, on Sunday, said the trending leaked audio was clinically edited.
He said the world the place Amaechi spoke about corruption was ‘edited out’.
He additional launched the full model of what Amaechi initially said.
An audio, which was shared by Reno Omokri of Amaechi saying Nigerians are crying in simply three years of Buhari’s administration, has generated loads of controversies.
Ogunlesi claimed the audio was doctored and thus misrepresented.
The Presidential aide wrote:
“You haven’t heard the final of the Amaechi ‘tapes.’
“We are coping with Principalities and Powers, who‘ll go to any lengths to struggle soiled.
“1. One of the fraudulently edited model:
2. The unique clip beneath. See how they edited out the ‘Corruption’ context:
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022