APC chieftain Ben Ojohwo in response to a question thrown to him by Ejes Gist on WhatsApp He said “if Delta APC leaders continue with the current Crisis APC might loss the Governorship election.
The message thus read.”This is neither sign of weakness nor fears but this is reality.
I will fold my hands and watch the presence of Oshobaba if Delta will embrace unity and if they do, victory is certain but if not, then I will lash on those leaders whom I suspect to be beneficiaries of the present crisis in our Party. “enough is enough.
We cannot call you leaders and our hope will be dashed by your selfish gains and reasoning. You all must wake up to your senses as Delta is bigger than your personal interest. We want to be the ruling party and change Delta State for the good of all and not for Party’s sake alone. I am seeing what Development means in other places and we are experiencing retrogression in Delta State because of our personal interest.
Please I call on all acclaimed leaders to do the needful before hand as the new phase will be mobilization against the Party and not PDP.
We cannot allow some few to destroy our tomorrow get this clear.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com