APC chieftain Ben Ojohwo in response to a question thrown to him by Ejes Gist on WhatsApp He said “if Delta APC leaders continue with the current Crisis APC might loss the Governorship election.
The message thus read.”This is neither sign of weakness nor fears but this is reality.
I will fold my hands and watch the presence of Oshobaba if Delta will embrace unity and if they do, victory is certain but if not, then I will lash on those leaders whom I suspect to be beneficiaries of the present crisis in our Party. “enough is enough.
We cannot call you leaders and our hope will be dashed by your selfish gains and reasoning. You all must wake up to your senses as Delta is bigger than your personal interest. We want to be the ruling party and change Delta State for the good of all and not for Party’s sake alone. I am seeing what Development means in other places and we are experiencing retrogression in Delta State because of our personal interest.
Please I call on all acclaimed leaders to do the needful before hand as the new phase will be mobilization against the Party and not PDP.
We cannot allow some few to destroy our tomorrow get this clear.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOUÂ Â
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment â3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment atÂ OyoÂ state civil service commissionÂ
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE :Â No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]