Lawyer attends Supreme court proceedings in traditional worshipper’s regalia
On June 23, a Nigerian lawyer raised a commotion at the Supreme Court by showing up to the hearings dressed as a traditional worshipper.
He claims that after the Supreme Court’s June 17 ruling allowing Nigerians to express their method of worship, including the wearing of the hijab in public settings like schools, he made the decision to dress that way.
- ASUU strike will end very soon – Ngige assures Students
- Breaking: Buhari Makes Fresh Appointment
- BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen behead Popular Ex-Lawmaker[PHOTO]
- Buhari Gives Reason for Recent Attacks on Churches
That is the latest Naija News Today on Lawyer attends Supreme court proceedings in traditional worshipper’s regalia
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022