Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail purchasing chain of Nigerian heritage, providing multi-format shops in varied places and positioned to supply prospects world-class purchasing expertise in addition to an enormous vary of merchandise. Our distinctive worth proposition lies in our wonderful customer support in addition to our superior capabilities within the recent classes.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We are in search of an Internal auditor so as to add worth and enhance our operations by bringing a scientific and disciplined strategy to the effectiveness of threat administration, management, and governance processes.
- The profitable candidate will possess an intensive data of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and management the complete audit cycle together with threat administration and management administration over operations’ effectiveness, monetary reliability and compliance with all relevant directives and rules.
- Determine inside audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and consider accounting documentation, earlier reports, information, flowcharts and so forth.
- Prepare and current reports that replicate audit’s outcomes and doc course of
- Act as an goal source of unbiased recommendation to make sure validity, legality and objective achievement
- Identify loopholes and suggest threat aversion measures and price financial savings
- Maintain open communication with administration and audit committee
- Document course of and put together audit findings memorandum
- Conduct observe up audits to watch administration’s interventions
- Engage to steady data improvement concerning sector’s guidelines, rules, best practices, instruments, methods and performance requirements.
- Proven working expertise as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced pc abilities on MS Office, accounting software program and database
- Ability to control massive quantities of information and to compile detailed reports
- Proven data of auditing requirements and procedures, legal guidelines, guidelines and rules
- High consideration to element and wonderful analytical abilities
- Sound unbiased judgement.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
Job Title: Business Intelligent Analyst
Location: VI, Lagos
- Create efficient information visualizations, reports, and analytical options that present stakeholders entry to essential metrics and insights
- Develop scalable, automated dashboards, reporting and visualization to supply benchmarking and progress in opposition to key performance objectives and initiatives; perceive root causes of what impacts attainment of these goal
- Dig into the main points behind how metrics are calculated, and be certain that the source information matches the wants of the enterprise
- Provide advert hoc analyses that drive essential decision-making and propel organizational success
- Partner with IT in improvement, testing, and debugging of BI Solutions/application/techniques
- Work with IT to assist, monitor, doc, and troubleshoot our BI environments
- Serve as knowledgeable on BI instruments by providing basic assist and steerage to finish customers and aiding with coaching and improvement of different customers
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required ideally in Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or different quantitative discipline, or equal stage of expertise
- 2+ years of expertise in enterprise intelligence, information evaluation, monetary evaluation, or related roles
- High consolation stage with MS Office, together with superior fluency in Excel
- Proficient utilizing R and BI and visualization instruments similar to PowerBI, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, or Tableau
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Exceptional written presentation abilities (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, visualizations)
- Retail expertise a plus.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and challenges the established order
- Demonstrated mental curiosity and talent to suppose creatively to unravel issues
- Sharp consideration to element and information accuracy
- Exceptional quantitative abilities and monetary acumen
- Ability to bridge analytics and enterprise with capability to talk the language of each
Deadline: 30th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative