Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous firm with the primary intention of providing Information Technology, Sales and Services to people and company organizations. Compovine Technology Limited presently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we’re nonetheless increasing.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Cashier-Sales Executive
- An B.Sc (2nd class higher) in any Discipline with a minimal of three years expertise in a good gross sales outlet.
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Manager
- Candidates ought to have a B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Mechanical Engineering with a Minimum of 6 years expertise in Repairs & Maintenance in a good group.
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Officer
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- Candidates ought to have a B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Mechanical Engineering with a Minimum of 5 years expertise in Repaitrs & Maintenance in a good group.
Job Title: Sales Computer Executive
Locations: Lagos, Minna, Ibadan-Oyo, Jos, Enugu, Kano and Lokoja
- B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science/Engineering or any associated subject with minimal of three years expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.
Note: Kindly use place utilized for, class of degree, age & years of expertise as topic of the e-mail.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : FHI 360 ongoing Job Recruitments , 11th June, 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021