Failed Payment of May STIPENDS latest news now can be accessed here on Ejes Gist Newspaper.
NASIMS management has said that the May failed payment has been reinstated, and those who were affected will continue to receive their payments as long as they don’t have any other problems, similar to how the previous failed Npower April payment was restarted and beneficiaries received payments.
This was contained in an official statement issued by NASIMS management titled “Failed Payment of May STIPENDS“. It reads as follows:
We take full responsibility for payment failures to majority accounts due to network glitches.
We promised to reinitiate the May to the failed accounts later today, and while disbursement and crediting of accounts is expected to commence shortly, we appreciate your patience so far during this moment of delay.
We wish to not take May’s payment as a backlog. Thank you!
The May Stipends payment was initiated on July 8, 2022, and the crediting of accounts started on July 12, 2020.
You may want to also check Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2022 Recruitment For Bsc/HND, NCE, ND, SSCE
Therefore, if you are a beneficiary of Npower batch C stream 1 and your May Stipend payment failed, you do not need to be concerned. The Npower team is working to ensure that you receive payment.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022