Latest News on NDLEA Recruitment Batch 3 Successful Candidates for Training : we’re happy to let you know that the NDLEA has instructed successful Batch 2 and 3 Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates to report for training exercises in the order in which they are scheduled.
Remember that on Wednesday, July 7th, 2021, the Batch 2 list of successful candidates for the training was released. In the meantime, the Batch 3 list is attached to this post. Continue reading.
For both Batch 2 and 3, successful candidates whose names are published on the Agency’s website (www.ndlea.gov.ng) are directed to report for training at NDLEA Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State, in the order of groups and dates specified below:
- GROUP ONE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number from 1 – 350 (Saturday 27th November, 2021).
- GROUP TWO: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Sunday 28th November, 2021).
- GROUP THREE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 1,000 (Monday 29th November, 2021).
- GROUP FOUR: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 1 – 350 (Tuesday 30th November, 2021).
- GROUP FIVE: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Wednesday 1st December, 2021).
- GROUP SIX: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 801 (Thursday 2nd December, 2021).
Latest News on NDLEA Recruitment Batch 3 Successful Candidates for Training
You have to click on the links below to check for your name.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements for Training
All successful candidates are to present the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of credentials as well as NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Thursday 2nd December, 2021 will be disqualified.