Cavisa Design is a native brand name that specializes in supplying bespoke furnishings through Original woodworking and trendy workmanship.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Accountant
Deadline Date: 5th June, 2020
Reports to: General Manager
Department: Accounts Manager
Job Expectation Summary
- The Accountant will help in making vital company choices by evaluating and providing routine and advertisement hoc essential monetary reports.
She will be anticipated to:
- He / she will be accountable for the stability of the accounting system by making sure that accounting deals are published, and monetary reports are produced on a prompt basis.
- Preparing capital declarations and expense accounts
- Maintaining monetary documents and a robust filing system
- Preparing and keeping track of spending plan and capital
- Preparing monetary reports for external and internal usage on a regular monthly and quarterly basis
- Managing compliance with Nigerian tax laws
- Entering precise and prompt deal info into the accounting system
- Reviewing payment demand, fixing up documents and make sure compliance with the business’s policies
- Managing payroll for personnel and cost repayments for all personnel
- Managing minor money deals
- Any other duty designated by management
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of a very first degree in Accounting, Finance or Business associated course.
- Member of ACCA, ICAN is an included benefit
- Knowledge of numerous monetary reporting types - a benefit
- Strong individual stability and responsibility.
- Excellent organizational abilities and a group gamer
- Leadership abilities
- Knowledgeable in internal control
- Mentally steady and mentally smart.
- 3 years of previous experience as an ACCOUNTANT or associated position or comparable function in a medium sized organization.
- Adequate understanding of modern-day management strategies and best practices.
- Deep understanding of best practices in monetary management needed
- Ability to handle numerous jobs all at once
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint needed; familiarity with Peachtree, QuickBooks or comparable financing and accounting software application, chosen
- Financial management and monetary reporting abilities.
- Excellent spoken, analytical, written and organizational abilities
N100,000.00 - N150,000.00 month-to-month.
Method of Application
All certified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the "Job Title and Location" as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only certified applicants will be shortlisted and called.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august