A number one Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company is recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Must be proficient in fault analysis and restore of each digital & machine gear, be capable of learn and interpret digital/electrical circuit diagrams.
- Should be proficient in using computer systems.
- Applicants should possess a minimal qualification of a B.Sc. or HND certificates in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least three years work expertise in manufacturing industries.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to submit their Application Letters, CV and copies of all tutorial certificates (together with WAEC Certificate) to: [email protected]
Check This Job: Kebbi State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Teachers
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates