Job for Production Manager , Factory Clerk and Quality Inspector
In a Reputable Manufacturing Company for Graduates in Lagos and Kano State — A good Manufacturing Company is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Production Manager
- To make sure the required portions of completed items that conforms to straightforward and purposeful expectations of shoppers on the acceptable time, at optimum price and most effectivity.
- To inspire manufacturing unit personnel and guarantee best practices are adhered to by all.
- Co-ordinationof all manufacturing actions in the manufacturing unit.Supervision of all manufacturing actions in the manufacturing unit.On-the-job coaching of manufacturing personnel.
- See to the manufacturing planning and management of manufacturing processes. Monitor merchandise andprocessqualities. Ensure strict adherence to all security precautions.
- Liaise with Sales Department to make items obtainable at proper amount and high quality.
- Liaise with Plant Engineer close to availability of machines and gear for manufacturing.
- First Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or some other Chemistry based mostly self-discipline.
Personnel Traits, Skills & Capabilities:
- Analytical strategy to downside fixing.
- Physical and psychological alertness.
- Good bodily mobility.
- Good management qualities.
- Second language in Hausa will likely be an added benefit.
Job Title: Factory Clerk
- Accurately enter obtained merchandise into JDE in a well timed method.
- Daily submitting and/or organizing of paperwork.
- Maintain a neat and arranged work atmosphere.
- Assist employees with particular tasks/requests as requested.
- SSCE / OND.
- 1-5 years’ expertise in a business-related capability.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proven capacity to prioritize duties and performance successfully in a fast-paced, altering atmosphere.
- Industrial / manufacturing background.
- Ability to persistently work together with shoppers, workers and employees professionally and respectfully.
- Ability to comply with and interpret written work directions and prioritize duties independently.
- Ability to carry out sedentary work and sit for prolonged durations of time.
- Ability to stroll by means of manufacturing facility and cling to Safety pointers.
- Ability to deal with confidential data.
- N50,000 – N80,000 Net month-to-month.
Job Title: Quality Inspector (Factory)
- Read blueprints and directions to understand the standard expectations for the product and provides
- Approve or reject uncooked supplies with respect to high quality requirements and document provider performance
- Select output samples and test them utilizing acceptable strategies (measuring dimensions, testing performance, evaluating to specs and so on.)
- Use automated programs to carry out complicated testing procedures
- Maintain data of testing, data and varied metrics resembling variety of faulty merchandise per day and so on.
- Inspect procedures of your entire manufacturing cycle to make sure they’re environment friendly and adjust to security requirements
- Monitor using gear to make sure it’s secure and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet necessities
- Prepare and submit reports to the Quality Manager.
- Strictly OND
- 3-5 years expertise as high quality inspector or related position
- A eager eye for element and a results-driven strategy
- Responsible and reliable
- Familiarity with high quality testing machines and programs
- Thorough data of high quality management requirements and testing methodologieS
- Working data of MS Office.
- N50,000 – N80,000 Net month-to-month.
Application Deadline tenth April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Job for Production Manager , Factory Clerk and Quality Inspector in a Manufacturing Company
Apply for Job for Production Manager , Factory Clerk and Quality Inspector In a Reputable Manufacturing Company for Graduates in Lagos and Kano State
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )