Latest Job Vacancy in Nigeria
Business School of Commerce and Management (BSCM) is a rewarding place to work. A metropolis location with entry to all that Abuja has to supply and a group in which an actual affect may be made on the lives of our youngsters and younger adults.
BSCM group delivers a blended studying mannequin that’s each direct studying in courses and on-line on our studying platform. We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
SEE THIS JOB : Rainoil Limited Latest Employment Opportunity for BSC
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- As a human sources (HR) officer you’ll develop, advise on and implement insurance policies regarding the efficient use of workers in an organisation.
- In the position your intention is to make sure that the organisation you’re employed for employs the appropriate stability of workers in phrases of ability and expertise, and that coaching and improvement alternatives can be found to colleagues to boost their performance and obtain the corporate’s enterprise goals.
- HR officers are concerned in a variety of actions regardless of the dimension or sort of enterprise. These cowl areas akin to:
- Conditions of employment
- Equality and variety
- Negotiation with exterior work-related companies
- Working practices.
SEE THIS JOB : First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2020
- To achieve success in this position you will need to have a transparent understanding of your employer’s enterprise goals and be capable of devise and implement insurance policies which choose, develop and retain the appropriate workers to satisfy these goals.
- You is not going to solely take care of workers welfare and administration-centred actions, but in addition technique and planning.
HR departments are anticipated so as to add worth to the organisation they assist. The actual nature of the work varies in line with the organisation, however is prone to embody:
- Working carefully with numerous departments, more and more in a consultancy position, aiding line managers to know and implement insurance policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and variety as half of the tradition of the organisation
- Liaising with a variety of people concerned in coverage areas akin to workers performance and well being and security
- Recruiting workers, which includes growing job descriptions and individual specs, getting ready job adverts, checking application varieties, shortlisting, interviewing and choosing candidates
- Developing and implementing insurance policies on points like working situations, performance administration, equal alternatives, disciplinary procedures and absence administration
- Preparing workers handbooks
- Advising on pay and different remuneration points, together with promotion and advantages
- Undertaking common wage evaluations
- Negotiating with workers and their representatives (for instance, commerce union officers) on points regarding pay and situations
- Administering payroll and sustaining worker data
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning methods, which take into account quick and long-term workers necessities
- Planning and generally delivering coaching, together with new workers inductions
- Analysing coaching wants in conjunction with departmental managers.
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications to: [ email@example.com ] utilizing the “Job title” as topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
Latest Job Vacancy in Nigeria at Business School of Commerce and Management (BSCM)
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives