The National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) is an Inter-University Centre for Nigerian Language Studies. It is an autonomous establishment underneath the regulation of the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are invited for the place beneath:
Job Title: Director of Works
- Candidates should have a very good honours degree in any of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology or every other associated self-discipline. Possession of a better degree in the above areas can be an added benefit.
- In addition, candidates should, be registered with related skilled our bodies equivalent to COREN, ARCON, ete,
- Candidates shouldn’t be beneath the rank of a Deputy Director and should not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of obligation. Candidates should even have a minimal of fifteen (15) years cognate expertise.
Job Title: Librarian
- Applicants should have at least a Master’s degree in Library Science.
- Possession of a doctorate degree (PhD) can be an added benefit.
- Applicants should have proof of scholarly publications associated to Library/Information Science in respected journals and books sufficient to attain factors required of a Reader or Professor.
- Candidates ought to have had a minimal of fifteen (15) years cognate expertise and be at the rank of Deputy Librarian or its equal in a tertiary establishment.
- In addition, candidates should belong to the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) in addition to the Nigerian Library Association (NLA). They ought to present excessive degree of pc literacy.
Job Title: Executive Director
- The Executive Director is the Chief Executive and educational head of the Institute. He/she shall be the Chief exponent of the academic analysis and cultural missions of the institute and his/her workplace shall function the hub of actions in areas of protocol, exterior relations, and coordination of assorted inside organs.
- The Executive Director sees to the thy-to-thy administration of the Institute and shall see that the mandate and objectives of the institute are met.
- The Executive Director is instantly accountable to the Governing Council for the Management of the human, financial and materials assets of the Institute
- It is the obligation of the Executive Director to make sure that the provisions of the Act organising the institute are noticed; and by advantage of his/her workplace, she or he is a member of Council, Chairman of Academic Board, chairman of the Congregation, and shortly.
- The candidate for the put up of Executive Director of the Institute must be a distinguished scholar with excellent educational and administrative information.
Specifically, the candidate:
- Must possess a Doctorate Degree in Linguistics, Nigerian Languages, Communication and Language Arts or every other associated self-discipline;
- Shall be a lull Professor of usually, not lower than eight (8) years standing, with potential to offer educational and administrative management for the institute.
- The candidates ought to have substantial expertise at skilled degree, and should have held senior educational and administrative positions. ample to arrange him/her for the duties of Executive Director,
- Must possess a transparent imaginative and prescient for the actualization of the Institute’s mandate, imaginative and prescient and objectives;
- Shall, exhibit entrepreneurial drive and talent to draw extra- statutory- finds and mobilize different assets for the improvement of the Institute;
- Shall possess private integrity in the administration of funds and be capable of deploy monetary assets appropriately for the good thing about the institute;
- Shall reveal respectable degree of ICT literacy;
- Shall take pleasure in glorious bodily and psychological well being,
Consolidated as these of Vice Chancellors of Federal Universities
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to submit 15 copies every of their Applications, Credentials, and detailed Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated, and are to request their three referees to send references on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute For Nigerian Languages (NILAN),
P.M.B. 7078, Aba,
Application Deadline 19th June, 2019.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]