Latest Job Recruitment at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Produce Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a motivated and pleasant Produce Clerk to be answerable for the stocking and arranging of fruit and greens.
- The Produce Clerk’s duties embrace following well being and security laws, ordering inventory, guaranteeing that every one produce accessible to clients is recent, and offering first-rate customer support.
- You should be capable to carry out all bodily features of the job reminiscent of lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for lengthy intervals of time.
- To achieve success as a Produce Clerk, you should have a working information of fruit and greens and know the distinction between ripe produce and produce that should be discarded.
- An excellent Produce Clerk should have a constructive perspective and guarantee clients obtain a wonderful buying expertise.
- Greeting clients and aiding them with questions, suggestions and reaching for objects.
- Maintaining appropriate stock ranges, ordering inventory, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating recent fruit and greens.
- Ensuring all produce is recent and suitable for eating.
- Removing produce that reveals indicators of spoilage.
- Setting up, sustaining and deconstructing product shows.
- Maintaining a clear and arranged buying surroundings.
- Following well being laws and security requirements.
- Performing any extra duties assigned by the shop supervisor.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Excellent customer support expertise.
- Working information of produce high quality, hygiene, security, and meals preparation.
- Good communication and organizational expertise.
- Ability to work as a part of a workforce.
- Basic math expertise.
- Ability to carry out all bodily features of the job reminiscent of lifting and carrying heavy objects, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for lengthy intervals of time.
- N70,000 – N120,000 month-to-month.
ALSO APPLY FOR : First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a devoted and dependable Inventory Manager to hitch our rising firm. Your chief aim on this place shall be to observe and report on our firm’s stock ranges.
- You shall be answerable for growing stock monitoring techniques, reviewing ranges of provides, ordering new supplies, and performing a every day evaluation.
- A profitable stock supervisor is a reliable skilled with excellent record-keeping and analytical talents. The chosen candidate will show glorious organizational and problem-solving expertise, in addition to the flexibility to interpret and analyze giant quantities of information.
- Design and implement a listing monitoring system to optimize stock management procedures.
- Examine the degrees of provides and uncooked materials to find out shortages.
- Document every day deliveries and shipments to replace stock.
- Prepare detailed reports on stock operations, inventory ranges, and changes.
- Evaluate new stock to make sure it’s prepared for cargo.
- Perform every day evaluation to foretell potential stock issues.
- Order new provides to keep away from inefficiencies or extreme surplus.
- Analyze completely different suppliers to acquire the best cost-effective offers.
- Recruit and practice new workers.
- Bachelor’s degree and it equal in Business Administration, Finance or related subject.
- Solid information of information evaluation, stock administration software program, and forecasting methods.
- An analytical thoughts with robust consideration to element.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving expertise.
- Excellent communication and management talents
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
N70,000 – N120,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021
# Latest Job Recruitment at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State