Latest Job Recruitment at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Produce Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a motivated and pleasant Produce Clerk to be answerable for the stocking and arranging of fruit and greens.
- The Produce Clerk’s duties embrace following well being and security laws, ordering inventory, guaranteeing that every one produce accessible to clients is recent, and offering first-rate customer support.
- You should be capable to carry out all bodily features of the job reminiscent of lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for lengthy intervals of time.
- To achieve success as a Produce Clerk, you should have a working information of fruit and greens and know the distinction between ripe produce and produce that should be discarded.
- An excellent Produce Clerk should have a constructive perspective and guarantee clients obtain a wonderful buying expertise.
- Greeting clients and aiding them with questions, suggestions and reaching for objects.
- Maintaining appropriate stock ranges, ordering inventory, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating recent fruit and greens.
- Ensuring all produce is recent and suitable for eating.
- Removing produce that reveals indicators of spoilage.
- Setting up, sustaining and deconstructing product shows.
- Maintaining a clear and arranged buying surroundings.
- Following well being laws and security requirements.
- Performing any extra duties assigned by the shop supervisor.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Excellent customer support expertise.
- Working information of produce high quality, hygiene, security, and meals preparation.
- Good communication and organizational expertise.
- Ability to work as a part of a workforce.
- Basic math expertise.
- Ability to carry out all bodily features of the job reminiscent of lifting and carrying heavy objects, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for lengthy intervals of time.
- N70,000 – N120,000 month-to-month.
ALSO APPLY FOR : First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a devoted and dependable Inventory Manager to hitch our rising firm. Your chief aim on this place shall be to observe and report on our firm’s stock ranges.
- You shall be answerable for growing stock monitoring techniques, reviewing ranges of provides, ordering new supplies, and performing a every day evaluation.
- A profitable stock supervisor is a reliable skilled with excellent record-keeping and analytical talents. The chosen candidate will show glorious organizational and problem-solving expertise, in addition to the flexibility to interpret and analyze giant quantities of information.
- Design and implement a listing monitoring system to optimize stock management procedures.
- Examine the degrees of provides and uncooked materials to find out shortages.
- Document every day deliveries and shipments to replace stock.
- Prepare detailed reports on stock operations, inventory ranges, and changes.
- Evaluate new stock to make sure it’s prepared for cargo.
- Perform every day evaluation to foretell potential stock issues.
- Order new provides to keep away from inefficiencies or extreme surplus.
- Analyze completely different suppliers to acquire the best cost-effective offers.
- Recruit and practice new workers.
- Bachelor’s degree and it equal in Business Administration, Finance or related subject.
- Solid information of information evaluation, stock administration software program, and forecasting methods.
- An analytical thoughts with robust consideration to element.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving expertise.
- Excellent communication and management talents
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
N70,000 – N120,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021
# Latest Job Recruitment at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates