1) The Nigerian Geological Survey Agency (NGSA) on Monday validated that there was a small planet shake in Bwari Area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Mr Imam Kaka, a Deputy Director in the company and also head of Geophysics Department that validated the advancement on Monday in Abuja claimed authorities of the company had actually seen Bwari to examine the scenario. Kaka claimed that although resonances had actually happened in the location, there was no noticeable split. He prompted citizens of the location not to panic.
2) The Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Finance and also Economy, Ms. Sarah Alade, has actually required N500 million from 2 reporters, Messrs Alfred Olufemi (21years) and also Gidado Yushau (23 years), over an investigatory report she declared libelled her. After court adjournment on Monday, the reporters were offered with writ of summons by the lawful expert of Hillcrest Agro-Allied Industries Limited, required the amount of N500 million from the duo. They likewise looked for an order engaging the offenders to retract and also erase the web links of the report from their system and also make certain the removal of exact same from all systems on the web that have actually duplicated it.
3) Report has it that outlaws thought to be ranchers have actually sacked 10 areas in Chikun and also Brinin Gwari Local Government Areas of Kaduna State. About 35 individuals have actually been presumably eliminated by the outlaws while regarding 58 individuals have actually likewise been abducted. The outlaws, that have actually developed interaction with the loved ones of those abducted, were claimed to be requiring a ransom money of N100m.
4) The United States has vowed to strike Iran and its proxies where legally available and appropriate. Defense Secretary, Mark Esper made thisunderstood in a meeting, including that the U.S. has the constitutional authority to strike Iranian proxies in Iraq and also on Iran’s residence dirt punitive for strikes on American pressures. Esper claimed the Authorization for Use of Military Force Resolution offers the U.S. army the right to strike Iranian-backed proxies in Iraq.
5) The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) states it has actually not released any type of day for the start of on the internet enrollment in regard of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation program. Mrs Adenike Adeyemi, Director, Press and also Public Relations of the system made this understood in a statement on Monday in Abuja. According to her, the NYSC monitoring did not provide an advertorial for the start of the enrollment. She claimed that the supposed advertorial was the creation of scammers to obtain possible corps participants.
6) The Supreme Court on Monday adjourned till Tuesday (today) the hearing of 13 appeals filed in respect of governorship tussles in 6 states. The adjournment complied with a news by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Muhammad, that a person of the participants of the panel was ill. The states are Kano, Imo, Benue, Plateau, Bauchi and also Sokoto.
7) Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has commended the south-west governors over the idea of the Western Nigeria Security Network, which has been code-named ‘Operation Amotekun’.Soyinka talking at the “Never Again” meeting that happened in Lagos on Monday to celebrate half a century of completion of the Nigerian civil battle, defined Amotekun as a preferable New Year present, stating he had actually previously quit on the political management of the area up until the launch of the security outfit.
8) Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, on Monday, condemned President Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and also the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, over the proceeded apprehension of their leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, and also his better half, Zeenat. They cautioned Buhari and also El-Rufai that the day of numeration was imminent. They made this understood while dealing with a press meeting on Monday in Kaduna. The address was by a leader of the IMN, Yunusa Lawal.
9) Former Vice President and the Presidential candidate of the Peoples DemocraticParty (PDP) in the 2019 political elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has actually been tested to reveal honesty, honour and also self-control in his legal partnerships, either with people, teams or company entities. Giving this guidance in a statement, the Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) claimed current direct exposure of Atiku by the team of his interaction firm and also professionals worked with from international media business does not represent Atiku as a male of honesty. In the statement authorized by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and also Secretary Cassidy Madueke, BMO claimed that it was reacting to requests by former team of Atiku that affirmed that he declined to honour his arrangement to pay them.
10) Barcelona have announced the appointment of Quique Setien as their new manager. Setien changes Ernesto Valverde, that was notified by Barca that he will certainly be sacked, adhering to a conference on Monday with his representative. This was divulged in the club’s authorities statement.
People Search : most current damaging news today in nigeria
most current nigeria damaging news today , most current damaging news today
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021