Tina Essi, pictured above, was arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for the alleged murder of a 49-year-old man, Christian Akparie, at No 26 Orijamogun Street, Oreyo, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Late Christian was a tenant owned by Tina’s mother in the complex.
A statement released by CSP Ademuyiwa Adejobi states that an argument arose between Ms Tina and the deceased on Saturday, January 31, over the payment of the Nepa Bill, which led to a fight.
The deceased had continuously suffered severe pains after the fight, but unfortunately, he gave up the ghost on Saturday 6 February 2021 at about 7am while the deceased was being rushed to the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
Police operatives attached to the Ikorodu command division were contacted and the suspect was immediately arrested. The Commissioner of Police has ordered that the suspect be transferred for thorough investigation to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Panti. At the State CID, Panti, Yaba, the suspect is currently cooling her feet.” The statement by Adejobi read
The spokesman added that Hakeem Odumosu, state police commissioner, urged the relatives of the deceased to remain calm as the command will do the necessary thing to have justice done in the matter.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )