Lagos State Records Four More COVID19 Deaths
Lagos state has recorded four more COVID19 deaths. This was disclosed via the state’s Ministry of Health’s Twitter handle this afternoon. This brings to 42 the number of COVID19 related deaths recorded in the state.
”199 new cases of #COVID19 Infection confirmed.
Total confirmed cases in Lagos as at 20th of May is 2,970.
17 #COVID19Lagos patients; 6 females & 11 males were discharged. Total Discharged now 649.
4 COVID19 deaths were recorded. This brings the number of #COVID19 related death in Lagos to 42.” the tweet read.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited