Lagos State Approves N5000 Cash Transfer
The Commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment, Mrs. Yetunde Arobieke, made this known on Thursday.
This was made known by the State Commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment, Mrs. Yetunde Arobieke, on Thursday.
Arobieke gave details of the programme, while giving a recap of her ministry’s activities for the last one year, to commemorate Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s first anniversary, the Nation reports.
She stated, in a matter of weeks, the payment of the beneficiaries cleared in the first phase of the programme would commence.
Over 8,000 beneficiaries from the Social Register of poor and vulnerable households are from six local government areas and 40 wards.
According to her, the conditional cash transfer of N5,000 will be paid per household monthly in the first phase.
The cleared beneficiaries are from Amuwo Odofin, Apapa, Badagry, Epe, Ibeju Lekki and Lagos Island.
# Lagos State Approves N5000 Cash Transfer
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)