- Lagos Judicial Panel Suspends Sitting
- CBN Crackdown on #EndSARS Promoters
EJES GIST MEDIA can authoritatively report that the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry set up to address the issue of police brutality and shooting at Lekki Toll Gate has been suspended over the freezing of the bank account of one of the youth representatives by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
ALSO READ: Video of Trump’s Spiritual Adviser, Paula White Calling on Angels from Africa to Secure Victory for Donald Trump
Recall EJES GIST MEDIA reported that the CBN had obtained a court order to freeze the bank account of Bolatito Rachael Oduala alongside 19 others over their role during the #ENDSARS protest. Oduala, who is also on the Lagos panel as a youth representative, withdrew from the panel sitting today in protest of the move by the CBN. Her action forced the panel to adjourn sitting for a week.
Chairperson of the panel, Justice Doris Okuwobi (retired) announced that the panel will reconvene on the 14th of November after major consultation with stakeholders.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021