Store Keeper in an Oil and Gas Company in Lagos
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is presently recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- To train normal management over all actions in the workshop retailer and preserve correct report, secure holding each as to high quality and amount of supplies
- Work straight with the Tool Room attendant and Workshop admin for allotting spares, consumables and some other retailer merchandise and replenishment of all objects when required
- Ensure the workshop retailer is neat, objects secure, correctly labelled/organized and recognized
- To test and obtain bought supplies forwarded by the Warehouse, Workshop Admin /software room attendant and to rearrange for the storage in applicable locations in opposition to licensed PO or handover observe.
- To reserve a cloth for a particular job when so required
- To concern supplies solely in required portions in opposition to licensed work order OR handover paperwork from software room attendant/workshop admin
- Relief the Workshop Admin/ software room attendant when required.
- Handover each day retailer report (incoming and outgoing) merchandise to the Workshop Admin AND work alongside with the Workshop admin/software room attendant to test the ebook balances, with the precise bodily inventory month-to-month by the use of inner management over improper points, pilferage, and so on
Basic Skills and Requirements
- Candidate with ND / HND or equal
- Discipline and sturdy interpersonal relationship
- Basic use of laptop, Microsoft workplace instruments
- Male ideally.
- Proven work expertise as a storekeeper/attendant
- Good organizer and report holding
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2020
# Store Keeper in an Oil and Gas Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]