Lagos Discharges Four Coronavirus Patients
The Lagos State Ministry of Health has announced that four more Coronavirus patients have been discharged after testing negative for the virus.
According to LSMOH, the 4 patients who were recently discharged are all males. This brings the total number of discharged Coronavirus patients in the state to 98.
The tweet reads;
“Four more #COVID19Lagos patients; all male have been discharged to reunite with the their families
“The patients; 3 from our isolation facility at Yaba & 1 from Lagos University Teaching Hospital @LUTHofficial have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively to COVID-19.
“With this, the number of patients successfully managed & discharged in Lagos is now 98.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State