Lagos Church First Online Wedding
In what can be described as a million shades of beauty, a Nigerian couple, Yinka and Demola have gotten married amidst coronavirus lockdown.
The lovebirds, who are members of the Harvesters church in Lekki Lagos, chose to go ahead with their wedding while many chose to postpone their weddings till the COVID-19 epidemic is over.
Yinka married the love of her life , Demola, online, via Zoom and they had several guests join in.
ALSO READ : Richard Akinjide Former Attorney-General is Dead
Gushing about the wedding, the groom said “I’m so happy today because I married my friend. It’s be beginning of the best times ever in our lives. I love you baby”
Recall that few weeks ago, a couple trended online after getting married amidst the Covi-19 lockdown.
# First Online Wedding
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State