In an effort to improve the unemployment level in Lagos state, unemployed graduates will be trained to undergo internship programmes.
This was made public on Thursday by Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu who approved Internship Programmes for 4,000 unemployed graduates.
The statement was confirmed through his Commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment, Yetunde Arobieke.
The official said the Graduate Internship Placement Programme is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills.
Arobieke noted that the Internship Programme is part of the present administration’s agenda.
Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration.
The statement said at the end of the internship, they would have gained valuable work experience, exposure to entrepreneurial opportunities and built up their professional skills.
Applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
Arobieke assured that the selection process will be transparent.
After taking an online test, successful candidates will be trained on employability skills for two weeks.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]