The Lagos State House of Assembly has reinstated lawmakers who were earlier suspended indefinitely on March 9.
The Speaker, Mudashiru Obasa, announced their reinstatement during plenary on Thursday.
The affected lawmakers are Mr Olumuyiwa Jimoh, who was the former Deputy Majority Leader; Mr Rotimi Abiru, the Chief Whip; Mr Moshood Oshun and Mr Raheem Adewale.
The PUNCH reports that the lawmakers were sacked on March 9 for “alleged misconduct, insubordination, and action that could destabilise the House”.
The speaker said the crisis between him and the aggrieved lawmakers have been resolved through the All Progressives Party mechanism.
“The Governor’s Advisory Council and the National leader of our party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, have intervened in the crisis and directed that the House should reinstate the suspended lawmakers,” Obasa added.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State