Lagos Assembly Passes Anti-cultism Bill that Includes Punishment for Parents of Convicted Cultists
The Lagos State House of Assembly passed the Unlawful Societies and Cultism (Prohibition) Bill 2020, which also specifies ‘punishment’ for parents of convicted cultists.
READ ALSO : Lai Mohammed Drop Bombshell, Says “Those Calling for the Prosecution of the Service Chiefs are Unpatriotic”
The bill that will be sent to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for his approval was passed on Monday, February 1, during the plenary session.
Although the punishment of parents of convicted cultists is unclear, the speaker of the assembly, Mudashiru Obasa, however, said it prohibits illegal societies and cultism in Lagos and for related purposes.
# Lagos Anti-cultism Bill
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State