The management of Lafarge Africa PLC through its Director, Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainable Development Folashade Ambrose-Medebem, has denied the alleged claim that one of its staff contacted the deadly Coronavirus.
According to Folashade, the victim who contacted the Coronavirus works for a vendor that provides services to Lafarge Africa Plc in Ogun State and not a direct staff.
He said the victim was immediately identified the persons who had direct contact with the victim were equally isolated, quarantined and disinfected.
Folashade hail exemplary leadership of the federal ministry of health, Ogun and Lagos State Governments for the swift response and testing their facilities.
He added that, they were working in full co-operation with all local authorities and close partnership with International SOS. As a medical service provider, a leading global health , company Health and Safety remain a core value at Lafarge Africa, and we intend to leverage this strength at this critical time.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021