A Twitter user with the handle @tolytee took to the platform to vent out his frustration after his encounter with a nursing mother.
According to the lady, she offered to carry a baby only for the mother to request she sanitize her hand which she later oblige.
“I had an encounter today. Me: Can I carry your baby. Mother: *brings out hand sanitizer waiting for me to open my hands to press it*. Me: was startled for a while and finally opens my hand. Mother waited for it to dry and hands me baby. I found this offensive. Thoughts anyone?”, she tweeted
See her tweet below;
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff