According to The Cable, the anti-graft company arrested Ayinla over his alleged involvement in property rip-off, forgery and acquiring cash below false pretence to the tune of about N26 million.
Ayinla who is anticipated to be sworn in on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 reportedly confessed to the fee of the crime saying used the cash to finance his political campaigns.
EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, in a statement mentioned that mentioned the petitioner who resides within the US, mentioned Ayinla was launched to her by her late aunt as able to serving to her buy some properties in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital, The Cable reviews.
“The Lawmaker-elect offered to me one other two plots of land with 4 bed room bungalow at window degree at Agric space of Ilorin.”
“I paid N8, 240, 000 (Eight Million Naira Two hundred and Forty Thousand Naira) fee of which Ayinla knowledgeable me that the vendor had obtained his cash however he by no means paid the cash to the vendor up until today, and by no means refunded the cash to me,” the petitioner was quoted to have mentioned.
The suspect who is claimed to be a lawyer was mentioned to have confessed that he diverted the cash to his private use, with the hope that he pays again the cash when he receives his wardrobe allowance from the meeting.
EFCC mentioned the suspect would quickly be charged to court.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International