Striker Kwame Poku took part in his first training session with his new teammates at Algerian giants, USM Alger.
The Ghanaian international was unveiled as a new squad member of the Red and Blacks on Wednesday after signing a four-and-a-half-year deal.
Poku joined his new teammates on yesterday as they prepare for the coming games.
The former Kotoko striker will be hoping to continue from where he left off in the Ghana Premier League for the Algerians giant.
Kwame Poku scored 8 goals in 16 games for the Porcupines Warriors before signing for USM Alger
Pay Attention To:
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021