Natasha Akpoti,the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in the Kogi election, has been defeated at her polling unit.
Yahaya Bello, the incumbent governor and APC candidate, secured 78 votes while Ms Akpoti secured 76 votes
However, the PDP did not record any vote as the election was keenly contested by Mr Bello and Ms Akpoti
Both Mr Bello and Ms Akpoti are from the same part of the state.
PREMIUM TIMES reported how Ms Akpoti criticised the conduct of the election in her Kogi Central senatorial district.
“This is definitely not an election, this is almost like a war zone and the sad thing is military personnel and security agents around there are doing nothing while thugs harass the SDP agents.
PAY ATTENTION TO : #BayelsaDecides : 2 PDP supporters shot, angry women protest
“There is no election happening in Kogi central, so I can imagine what is happening in other parts of the state. The level of violence is unprecedented,” she said after casting her vote
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International