She kill my brother Edward Kehinde
Cornelius Soje, immediate younger brother of the Kogi State Civil Service director that committed suicide recently, Edward Kehinde Soje, has blamed the death on the deceased's wife.
Cornelius claimed that the woman turned his brother to her puppet.
He said his brother always narrated his family troubles to him and that after some time, the deceased stopped complaining and he (Cornelius) thought the troubles had been resolved.
He said, "My late brother called me on the phone and expressed to me that he was disallowed from naming the kids. It was the wife who gave the kids names.
"My late brother was not permitted to give them names. The wife did. My brother told me that his wife said he was not the father of the triplets.
"My brother thought it was a joke until the woman stressed it to him by asking, 'How can you think you are the owners of the babies?'
"My brother said he could not forget the statement and was seriously distressed by it. I told him not to take his wife's statement serious but view it as a woman's careless talk.
"He left the hospital and that was the last time anybody saw my brother alive."
He claimed that from the Saturday when the deceased went missing, the wife did not notify any family member until the following Tuesday when she called his sibling, Mrs Alice Turkwo, in Ilorin.
"It was my sister in Ilorin who told me the wife called to say our brother was missing. When she did around 6pm on that Tuesday, I called her on phone but she kept telling me not to disturb her as she had migraine and needed to rest.
"Out of annoyance I ended the call. I tried to call her line later but, since then, she had put off her phone and none of us could reach her. It was a friend who hinted us of a suicide story in town.
"We checked with the army and discovered it was actually our brother that was in the photograph taken before they invited the police to take over the case."
The deceased younger brother dismissed the claim that it was financial depression that led his brother to commit suicide, adding, "The unpaid salary had nothing to do with the suicide.
"My brother had been surviving without salary for months, why now? He could survive without salary for two years. The house he sold at Zariagi was because he didn't like the location and he had started using the proceeds to build another one around Phase Two, Lokoja.
"Whether the claim by the wife, as reported to me by our late brother, that he was not the father of the triplets is true or not, the kids are innocent. And we are ready to take them as ours. And we'll help them. My brother was a good man. We were the only two male children of our parents."
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Asharami Energy Limited recruitment for Entry Level Data Analysts
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc, Latest Job Openings 21st August 2019
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Nigeria Limited : Latest Recruitment (37 Openings)
- Supreme Court takes decision on PDP’s INEC server claim
- Video Editors Jobs in Lagos at Woman in the Jungle
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 36
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 228
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1042
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1526
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 155
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1126
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 14
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9