Ejes Gist reports that the Justice Nasiru Ajanah, the Chief Judge of Kogi State, is dead
The late Chief Judge of Kogi had been battling a critical health challenge, which necessitated his being moved to Abuja for better medical attention.
Ajanah died at 64 years.
Ejes Gist TV learnt he died at the COVID-19 Isolation Centre in Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Source said Ajanah had been battling a health challenge and the coronavirus complications worsened his condition.
Recalled that exactly a week ago, the state lost the President of the Customary Court of Appeal in the state, Justice Ibrahim Shaibu Atadoga after a brief illness.
In another developing news, the Hama Bachama and Paramount ruler of Bachama Kingdom in Adamawa, Mr Honest Stephen, is dead.
According to report, Mr Timawus Mathias, the Nzobyalata Hama Bachama and Spokesman of Bachama Kingdom, confirmed the death on Sunday in Numan.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )