KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is a global heart of experience for TB management that promotes efficient, environment friendly, modern and sustainable tuberculosis management methods in a nationwide and worldwide context. The group works from the Central Office in The Hague and a number of other Country Offices. KNCV collaborates in nation along with the NTP and different companions.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Country Representative Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Purpose of the Job
- The goal of the place is to signify KNCV in nation in direction of all related stakeholders, together with relationship administration for nationwide and worldwide Resource mobilization, to supervise KNCV tasks/actions in nation and guarantee alignment between organizational technique and nation strategic targets and to supervise the institution and correct functioning of a native entity.
- The Country Representative Officer (CRO) is general accountable for a good functioning Country Office and supervises in nation KNCV employees.
Position within the Organization
- The CRO stories to the Director Finance & Operations at Head Office (HO) in The Hague for mission overarching points. The CRO is the official authorized consultant in nation and the accountable supervisor of the Country Office.
People, Project and Country Office Management:
- Supervises the Country Office crew;
- Plays a mentoring and training function in direction of employees;
- Ensures correct execution of the KNCV Country Office handbook and HRM handbook and adheres to the KNCV efficiency cycle;
- Implements (modifications in) related insurance policies and procedures within the Country Office as suggested by KNCV HO;
- Has Country degree signatory energy on behalf of KNCV as decided in letter of authorization;
- Provides quarterly and annual progress stories to all inside and exterior stakeholders together with HO (supported by in nation mission employees)
- Oversees mission implementation and administration of tasks in nation managed by completely different mission managers
- Is finish accountable for in nation KNCV safety coverage and ensures it’s absolutely operational and adhered to;
- Ensures a qualitative and quantitative formation of the Country Office;
Result: The Country Office runs easily. Overall KNCV insurance policies, procedures and programs are in place. The Country Office employees is motivated and in a position do their work effectively and successfully.
General Relationship Management:
- Establishes and maintains partnership relations with related institutes, akin to technical and donor companions and analysis and coaching institutes;
- Coordinates carefully with the NTP, and all technical companions and donors;
- Supports and advises the NTP and nationwide companions from a KNCV perspective;
- Creates and optimizes in nation visibility of KNCV.
- Represents KNCV externally with companions in nation;
- Builds and maintains operational and strategic relationships at nationwide degree with donors, nation stakeholders and different companions, inside the context of related agreements between KNCV and the authorities, to make sure the suitable implementation of the tasks;
Result: Strong relationships with companions. KNCV and its imaginative and prescient and technique are represented at completely different ranges, in and outdoors the KNCV group.
- Identifies alternatives for native useful resource mobilization and ensures required observe up;
- Contributes to worldwide useful resource mobilization in shut collaboration with HO;
- Leads and oversees in nation proposal improvement actions together with price range improvement, supported by monetary employees;
- Is in control of data administration; ensures documentation of KNCV achievements and ends in nation.
Result: Resource mobilization alternatives are recognized and adopted up resulting in extra mission funding.
Managing the institution of the native entity (KNCV Nigeria):
- Coordinates the signing of a partnership settlement between the native entity and KNCV HO, defining the connection between the 2 entities;
- Organizes semi-annual conferences between native entity’s board of representatives and KNCV HO;
- Inventories necessities to arrange a separate payroll and accounting system;
- Implements a planning and management cycle for the native entity’s operations (together with price range, periodic reporting, annual report), taking into consideration all authorized reporting necessities in Nigeria for a native NGO.
- Coordinates the opening of a checking account for the native entity;
- Supports the set-up of a governance construction for the native entity, together with common and minuted board conferences, in keeping with the entity’s structure (if wanted, updates this structure);
- Inventories all authorized (reporting) necessities for a native entity, together with timelines;
Result: native entity established in keeping with native laws and functioning in keeping with KNCV HO’s imaginative and prescient.
Who are We Looking For?
- Masters’ degree in a related area (Public Health or equal)
- Knowledge of and worldwide expertise with Public Health and well being providers and with worldwide TB developments in growing and transitioning nations;
- Demonstrated abilities as a corporation consultant and as a supervisor of a related kind of group;
- Advanced data with related software program functions;
- Excellent verbal and written abilities of English and one different related language.
- Knowledge of and expertise in coaching, mentoring and training;
- Experience in TB management & program administration in a senior place;
- Experience in useful resource mobilization and proposal improvement;
Behavioral competencies and abilities:
- Good interpersonal abilities with expertise in networking with companions in any respect ranges (ministry, donors, non-public sector, NGOs and native community-based organizations);
- Ability to deal with a demanding work setting and to prepare and prioritize workload;
- Ability to work in a nationwide and worldwide crew.
- Country nationwide preferable, conversant within the native language;
- Ability to work as a part of a crew and independently;
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Offer?
- A set-term contract for one year with intention to increase;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its personal Employment Conditions Scheme;
- Full-time employment consists of 40 hours per week.
- An casual work ambiance in a global setting the place a pro-active mentality is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated crew of skilled, self-driven colleagues;
- The wage depends upon training and related working expertise;
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Note: We solely think about the functions which can be obtained by way of the KNCV web site. Applicants which can be despatched to recruit e-mail account aren’t considered
Application Deadline 19th August, 2019.
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Guinness Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment for Key Account Executives ( 2 Location )
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]