The 36 year old North Korean dictator, reportedly attended a project completion ceremony at a fertiliser factory in Sunchon, a city in South Pyongan Province, North Korea according to Yonhap, a South Korean paper..
The reports of Kim attending the ceremony originated from North Korean state media and haven’t been verified by Western intelligence agencies or media agencies as North Korea only propagates information that favors the State.
According to Yonhap, Kim Jong-Un’s sister – Kim Yo Jong, also attended but no pictures of the visit have been released. Even though such ceremonies in the past involved photographs as they were ribbon cutting ceremonies.
HOT NEWS : Provoking as Atiku Abubakar Sacks Over 40 Staff
His health has been the source of much speculation in recent days.
Kim’s health status has been a source of worry ever since it was reported he had surgery after presiding over an April 11 meeting.
On Friday, it was reported that a North Korean defector said Kim’s death could be announced by North Korea in a week.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out