Pastor E.A Adeboye, the
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), at the weekend condemned killing of innocent Nigerians nationwid
He said the kidnapping and loss of lives was saddening and urged the authorities to nip the crisis in the bud.
Leading his congregation in prayers, at the February 2018 Holy Ghost Service tagged “Stronger than your enemies – Part 2”, held at the Redemption Camp, Adeboye asked the congregation, which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to pray that God should expose those shedding blood and their sponsors.
Adeboye said: “Father, wherever those who are shedding bloods are hiding, please expose and deal with them.
“All those who are condoling evil or colluding with them, wherever they may be please expose and deal with them. All those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, please expose and destroy them.”
Responding to those who have accused him of being silent on the issue, the General Overseer said “I am a Christian and I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria which has a President.
“So whatever the President says is what I say. I am also a Pentecostal and I belong to the Pentecostal Association of Nigeria.
“So whatever the President says is what I say. That is how to be under authority,” he said
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria