Information reaching Ejesgist is that, Maryam Sanda, the Abuja-based woman alleged to have murdered her husband, Bilyamin Bello, in 2017, has been delivered of a baby boy. A source in the late Bello’s family said he was unaware and asked to be allowed not to utter any other word.
A low-key naming ceremony will hold on Tuesday August 14, 2018, meaning the baby was born last Tuesday, August 7, 2018.
Maryam — daughter of Maimuna Aliyu, the former Executive Director of Aso Savings and Loans Limited, whose nomination to the board of ICPC was withdrawn by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo following corruption allegations
was arrested after allegedly stabbing her husband to death in the neck, chest and genital area on November 18, 2017 over alleged infidelity.
She was said to have rushed him to a hospital where he gave up the ghost.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies