Two suspected kidnappers have revealed why they determined to tie up their gang leader, Raymond Enahon, and abandon him in a bush at Obiaruku, Delta State, to die.
Iweh Kevwe and Emmanuel Ogibi have been arrested by operatives of Inspector General of Police, Intelligence Response Team (IRT), whereas on the path of Raymond, a non-public security man who was accused of collaborating in a number of kidnappings.
One of such circumstances was the kidnap of the previous finance officer on the Delta State University. His household was mentioned to have paid the sum of N5 million earlier than he was launched.
The gang, made up of security guards from completely different areas, have efficiently kidnapped a number of individuals throughout the space they have been supposed to protect.
The suspects mentioned that Raymond absconded with the N5 million they acquired from one in every of their victims and purchased Lexus 330 for himself.
They later lured him out with one other pretend deal of N100m. When he acquired to their common hideout, he was overpowered and tied him up. With his ATM card,they have been capable of switch all the cash that we noticed in his account.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Abductors of Catholic priests in Ondo Demands N100m ransom
They additionally took the brand new automobile that he purchased and left him in the bush the place he later died. The Lexus was offered for N1.four million and the proceeds shared.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer