kidnapper caught after boarding a vehicle owned by one of his victims
The suspect was recognised by the victim when he boarded his vehicle on his way to Kano state.
The good news now is that a suspected kidnapper, shown above, has been nabbed after mistakenly boarding a commercial vehicle owned by one of his victims in Sokoto state.
The driver who was kidnapped along Kankara in Katsina state while returning from Kano about two months ago reportedly spent three weeks in captivity and was released after paying an undisclosed amount of money as ransom.
Daily Trust reported that the suspect was recognised by the victim when he boarded his vehicle on his way to Kano state.
A National Union of Road Transport Worker (NURTW) member said;
“The driver was quick to identify him because the incident happened not too long ago.
“After identifying him, he alerted our leaders who in turned informed the nearest police outpost.”
It was learnt that the driver was asked to move towards Kwannawa motor park in Dange-Shuni local government area of the state, where police blocked the car. The suspect who was whisked away by the police to their station reportedly confessed to being a member of a gang of kidnappers.
At the time of filing this report, He has been transferred to the state police command headquarters for investigation.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate