Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani-Bello on Friday said, that the abducted students and teachers of the Government Science College, Kagara, have not yet been released by their abductors.
In the early hours of Wednesday, bandits stormed the school, killing one student and kidnapping 27 students, three teachers and 12 family members.
On Friday, rumours were rife after popular Islamic cleric Sheikh Ahmad Gumi met with the bandits, that the kidnappers had released the students and others.
But Bello denounced the release rumours, saying that the students and others were still held captive.
The governor, however, said the government was in the last stage of negotiations with the bandits.
He promised that they would soon release the victims.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State