Keyamo Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Spokesperson
Festus Keyamo, SAN, Minister of State for Labour and Employment, has responded to his selection as Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima’s official spokesperson.
- Gov Makinde will not sleep any longer, MURIC issues stern warning
- Why Tinubu refused to address Grievances of Babachir Lawal, others – Shittu
- Ruth Kadiri tenders apology for her behavior during pregnancy, gives reason for her actions
Keyamo thanked the All Progressives Congress’ Tinubu and Shettima for the appointment in a tweet on Friday.
Also Read: Country that borrows to service debt shouldn’t purchase N1.14b vehicles for Niger Republic – IPOB lawyer lambasts Buhari
“Special thanks to #officialABAT and #KashimSM for choosing me to lead the charge as Official Spokesperson in the APC 2023 Presidential Campaign Council,” he said.
Recommended For You
- Top APC Chieftain Reveals Real Reason Tinubu Picked Shettima
- Full Details Of Atiku-Wike Meeting Emerges
- Gunmen Abduct, Prominent Traditional Ruler, Federal Lawmaker, 2 Others
I’m humbled by the fact that both legendary leaders are stated to have a remarkable talent for nurturing their mentees.
Meanwhile, Festus Keyamo, the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, has insisted that the governing boards of government agencies should steer general policy formulation and implementation rather than get involved in the day-to-day management of the agencies.
Keyamo made this statement in Abuja during the inauguration of the National Directorate of Employment and Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies governing boards (NDE).
That is the latest Naija News Today on Keyamo Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Spokesperson
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines