Kemi Olunloyo Took Bribe
While the social media landscape has been inundated with the EndSars protest including major streets nationwide and supported by several Nigerian celebrities, Kemi Olunloyo is rather singing a different tune altogether. According to the 56-year-old woman, all persons within the range of 18-25 years who have the protest against SARS are rather criminals.
If you are 18-25 yo on Twitter protesting #endsars you are possibly a criminal if you claim harassment and extortion and NEVER reported it to @PoliceNG_CRU. Even the armed robbers are screaming #EndSARSImmediately.
If you are 18-25 yo on Twitter protesting #endsars you are possibly a criminal if you claim harassment and extortion and NEVER reported it to @PoliceNG_CRU. Even the armed robbers are screaming #EndSARSImmediately — Dr Kemi Olunloyo #Kemitalks (@KemiOlunloyo) October 8, 2020
To this end, a lot of fans decided on her for her reckless comment. One fan in particular accused him of taking a bribe and spewing nonsense on social media.
Kemi Olunloyo finally Took Bribe to Speak For SARS
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer