Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has replied Bishop David Oyedepo over his comment querying why markets are allowed to operate for six hours daily whereas churches are not allowed to operate at all.
Speaking via her official Twitter handle, the self-acclaimed investigative journalist stated that church is not essential, God is the essential entity.
She further added that markets are not stationary in contrast to churches.
“Oyedepo go sit down. We have learned from South Korea. A pastor and mega-church spread #COVID19 to one single country. Pastor bowing begging journalists. Markets are not stationary, everyone’s moving. Church everyone is stationary, anyone could cough or sneeze.”
“Pastor @DavidOyedepoMin Church is NOT essential, God is essential. I have worshipped online for three years. People can pay tithe online. We ain’t opening no damn church!”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]