Kemi Adeosun has reportedly left Nigeria 24 hours after she resigned as the country’s Minister of Finance.
She is understood to have landed in London on Saturday evening, according to Daily Trust.
Adeosun headed the Finance Ministry since November 2015, but stepped down from office on Friday, after owning up to parading a forged youth service scheme certificate.
Buhari, who had since accepted her letter of resignation, thanked Adeosun for her services to the nation and wished her well in her future pursuits.
Adeosun, graduated from London East Polytechnic at the age of 22 in 1989, failed to comply with NYSC Act, which made it compulsory for every Nigerian graduate at home or abroad to participate in one year of mandatory service to the nation.
Recall that the NYSC had said that from their records, Adeosun applied for an exemption certificate, but failed to state whether the request was granted or not.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out