Kashimawo Laloko, the Former NFF Technical Director is Dead
Laloko, the arrowhead of the Pepsi Football Academy, which produced many Nigerian football talents, died at the age of 76.
Chief Kashimawo Laloko, a former technical director for the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), has died, according to rumours.
ALSO READ : Buhari Never Promised to make one Naira Equal to one Dollar – Presidency Challenge Nigerians To Bring Video Clip (video)
After a brief illness, he died on Sunday morning at the age of 76.
Laloko was known for being the driving force behind the Pepsi Football Academy, which helped to produce many Nigerian footballers.
READ ALSO : Photo Of 65-Year-Old Man Who Was Nabbed For Allegedly Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Kwara
Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie, Soga Sambo, Elderson Echejile, Joseph Akpala, and Yinka Adedeji are among those discovered by the Academy.
He was the national team coach for The Gambia at one stage.
On Monday, March 29, 2021, Laloko will be laid to rest at his Gbonagun home in Abeokuta.
# Kashimawo Laloko
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out