Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa .
There is no economic recession when you want to waste billions of naria in paying your 2500 plus political appointees of sas, pas, commissioners, etc.
There is no economic recession when you want to waste 163 billion naira on roads that Deltans are still searching for.
There is no economic recession when you want to generously give billions to religious leaders and traditional rulers to buy their morally bankrupt conscience.
There is no economic recession when you want to waste Deltans money on your private family holidays to foreign countries.
There is no economic recession when you want to make money available to rig elections, bribe security agencies and INEC.
There is no economic recession when you want to award over price jobs to your many godfathers in Delta State.
Sir, there is always money available to compromise brown envelope journalists and their publishers.
But here is where there is always economic recession in Delta State :
When you cancelled free primary and secondary education for poor, ordinary and less privilege Deltans
When you cancelled free healthcare services and deliberately starve our hospitals and health centres of drugs and medical equipment
When you increased university, polytechnic and colleges of education school fees from 50% to 300%
when you have deliberately owe local government workers and pensioners 10 to 14 months salaries
when you have turned DESOPADEC funds for oil producing communities into Agbor and Ika development fund
when you have refused to publish Delta State budget online and in major newspapers because you are scared of being call to account for your oil stain hand .
Sir, it is a shame even the few substandard roads you inherited from your predecessors cannot be maintain.. Almost every road in Delta State has potholes as Christmas gifts for Deltans.
Sir, what does it profit a man if he steals a state budget for 2019 re-election and still loses that same election?
Sir, why are you stealing budget for development and jobs for rice, wrappers, oil, meat and 2k extra to bribe the economic raped voters?
Sir, even your corrupt predecessors were human enough to pay salaries, pensions, provide free education and free healthcare.
Sir, how can you be so heartless, cruel, wicked, inhuman,selfish, and evil to Deltans?
Sir, where is the prosperity you promised Deltans? Is the pot holes roads, drug less hospitals, costly education part of the prosperity?
Sir, do you even know that those who praise and worship you are your real enemies? I mean the sycophants, hangers on, crumbs eating political appointees, and paid e rats.
Sir, why stealing our money to pass as inheritance to your children, wife and concubines?
Sir, why stealing our money to buy properties outside Delta State?
Sir, stop punishing Deltans with your evil, snake and scorpion prosperity.
Sir, stop storing our money for your 2019 re-election rice, beans, oil, wrappers and bribe for opinion leaders, chiefs, kings, pastors, etc.
Sir, repent before karma visit your evil regime with its wrath of misery.
Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Supreme Court takes decision on PDP’s INEC server claim
- EFCC denies raiding Akinwunmi Ambode’s residence
- I will lift not less than 100 million Nigerians from poverty – Buhari Boast
- Angry ‘side chick’ burns down the house of her ‘boo’ after he called her for intimacy at 4am but slept off before she arrived
- Miracle !! Woman Alleged kidney stones Patient gave birth to triplets
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9