New Oxford Science Academy, Chiranchi, a Kano-based school, has accepted cryptocurrency as a method of paying school fees.
Sabi’u Musa Haruna, the school’s principal, confirmed the news to our correspondent, saying the decision was reached after thorough consultations with parents. He went on to say that it would make paying school fees easier.
“Because the globe is moving towards the system, we have chosen to take cryptocurrencies as school fees.
“We anticipate that digital money will become far more accepted than paper money in the near future.
Countries such as El Salvador and Tanzania, according to Haruna, are now accepting cryptocurrency from parents as a form of payment at their schools.
He asked the federal government to “embrace and legalise the system.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst