Kano APC headquarters have been set ablaze
The headquarters of a faction of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been set ablaze.
The structure is less than three kilometres from a mobile police barrack in the Tarauni Local Government Area, which is located along Maiduguri road in Kano metropolis.
Protesters believed to be opposed to the APC faction set it on fire.
The building housed the APC factional group led by former Kano governor Ibrahim Shekarau’s headquarters. The second faction, loyal to the incumbent governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, opposes the first.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now