Governor Masari Orders Closure Of Kastina Boarding Schools
Ejes Gist Media can authoritatively reports that the Kastina State Governor, Aminu Masari on Saturday ordered the immediate closure of all boarding secondary schools in the state.
The directive followed the abduction of scores of students of the Government Science Secondary School Kankara by bandits on Friday night.
The Governor gave the order during his visit to the school on Saturday for an on-the-spot assessment of the situation.
He was accompanied by his Deputy, Alhaji Mannir Yakubu, and other top government officials.
The Governor, during the visit, also met with the school officials, some parents, traditional and religious leaders as well as security officials.
The Governor also pleaded with residents to be patient and show restraint and understanding, assuring them that the government will do every necessary thing to ensure the release of all the abducted students.
He said security officials comprising the military, the police, and the Department of State Security had swung into action and were on the trail of the abductors.
Governor Masari further assured that the government is very firm in its resolve to be ruthless in any engagement with the bandits.
# Governor Masari Orders Closure Of Kastina Boarding Schools
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization